I received a sample box of Tillamook greek yogurt to try, all opinions are my own
I love Greek food, LOVE it. So naturally I love Tzatziki sauce. I love to make Gyro’s, Greek Salad and I’m currently working on a Greek Burger. So I’ve made like 4 batches of this recently while I’m recipe testing! Mmmm
You can either use a tea towel, gather and tie it to a wooden spoon over a bowl, or I find it easier to use a few paper towels in my pasta strainer over a bowl.
- 16 oz Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 5 to 6 mint leaves, finely minced
- Place the yogurt in a tea towel or two paper towel
- Gather up the edges, place in a strainer
- Strain for 2 hours
- Place the chopped cucumber in a tea towel or paper towels and squeeze to remove the liquid
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the strained yogurt, squeezed cucumber, salt, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and mint.
- For smooth finish put in food processor
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
And now for a ROCKIN giveaway! You get the same box of Tillamook greek yogurt I got to try out.
One of my readers will win a box containing the following:
1 (5.3 oz) Cinnamon Hazelnut
1 (5.3 oz) Coffeehouse Blend
1 (5.3 oz) Honey Peach
1 (5.3 oz) Old Fashioned Vanilla
1 (5.3 oz) Oregon Blueberry
1 (5.3 oz) Oregon Strawberry
1 (5.3 oz) Washington Raspberry
1 (32 oz) Farmstyle Greek Plain & Simple 0%
1 (32 oz) Farmstyle Greek Plain & Simple 2%
Tillamook can only ship to markets in the West, so you need to live in OR, WA, ID, CA, NV, AZ, UT, MT, WY, CO, NM to win this.