This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Slimfast, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #14daystoslim http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
My baby is 2 1/2 years old. I can’t get away with saying “it’s baby weight” anymore. In fact LAST summer I probably couldn’t get away with it. But I finally weaned my baby last fall. When I wean my babies usually a huge chunk of the weight falls off (But I’m all about women finding confidence in your body no matter what the size)
The same thing happened this time around (By the end of the 2 years of nursing I was DONE and ready for my body back). BUT after 5 babies, and being 35, I’ve been holding on to more than I wanted to this time around. In fact I held on to a little extra weight with each baby. Times that by 5 and a “little” extra weight is more than just a little.
This time around I lost a lot then hit a plateau. It’s just not coming off as easily as it did when I was younger. Last week was my extended Family reunion/vacation in the Outer Banks. That meant a swimsuit ALL WEEK!
Anyway this picture was like… WOW. I do NOT want to look like THIS at Lagoon this summer. So time for a change, but an easy one, I am crazy busy after all.
I was honestly surprised at how satisfied I felt afterwards, I thought I’d for sure be hungry but it really was a meal replacement and I didn’t get hungry at all! In fact I loved how easy it was, take one with me while I dropped off the kiddo’s in the morning, etc… I will def be sticking with this as a great breakfast option!
- Swap two meals daily with a Slimfast® protein shake or meal bar (I did breakfast and lunch)
- The third meal must be 500 calories (I don’t count calories, but I just at a smaller portion of dinner)
- Enjoy three 100-calorie snacks or pieces of fruit per day (I didn’t really need a snack during the day)
- Don’t exceed 1200 calories per day
- Do 30 minutes of light to medium exercise daily and drink plenty of water (I really put forth an effort in the water department)
So while I don’t own a scale so I’m not sure if I actually lost the full 6 lbs or not, but I was happy I tried it. I spent all week in my swimsuit without stressing or covering up (I even got tan lines to prove it!). Now to face the rest of the summer!