I received a sample box of Tillamook greek yogurt to try, all opinions are my own
I love Greek food, LOVE it. So naturally I love Tzatziki sauce. I love to make Gyro’s, Greek Salad and I’m currently working on a Greek Burger. So I’ve made like 4 batches of this recently while I’m recipe testing! Mmmm
You can either use a tea towel, gather and tie it to a wooden spoon over a bowl, or I find it easier to use a few paper towels in my pasta strainer over a bowl.
- 16 oz Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 5 to 6 mint leaves, finely minced
- Place the yogurt in a tea towel or two paper towel
- Gather up the edges, place in a strainer
- Strain for 2 hours
- Place the chopped cucumber in a tea towel or paper towels and squeeze to remove the liquid
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the strained yogurt, squeezed cucumber, salt, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and mint.
- For smooth finish put in food processor
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
And now for a ROCKIN giveaway! You get the same box of Tillamook greek yogurt I got to try out.
One of my readers will win a box containing the following:
1 (5.3 oz) Cinnamon Hazelnut
1 (5.3 oz) Coffeehouse Blend
1 (5.3 oz) Honey Peach
1 (5.3 oz) Old Fashioned Vanilla
1 (5.3 oz) Oregon Blueberry
1 (5.3 oz) Oregon Strawberry
1 (5.3 oz) Washington Raspberry
1 (32 oz) Farmstyle Greek Plain & Simple 0%
1 (32 oz) Farmstyle Greek Plain & Simple 2%
Tillamook can only ship to markets in the West, so you need to live in OR, WA, ID, CA, NV, AZ, UT, MT, WY, CO, NM to win this.Don\'t miss out on a new recipe. Subscribe to I\'m Topsy Turvy by Email Some of the links in my posts may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for supporting I\'m Topsy Turvy when you shop!